• Two-piece walnut neck with thin maple pin stripe (one of two neck blanks made by a friend that were received in trade)
• Radiused rosewood guitar fretboard for a Martin, 25.34” scale length, with curly maple flush frets
• deep bottle gourd with flat-back option (extra skin glued and tacked on), and front-facing sound hole
• Pegheds tuning pegs
• copper wire side position dots
• 1 3/8” nut width
• Raised fingerboard with 1-2 degree neck angle, 1” bridge, making the action about 3/16” at the 12th fret.
There is a knot on the back of the peghead which has a slight crack, but part of this has been filled and it appears to be stable and doesn’t affect the structural integrity as it’s mainly on the surface.
If you’d like strap buttons, I can add those on for free (as I was considering putting them on anyway).
Video of me playing it under “More Info”.