2013 Gold Star GF-100FE banjo with new Superior hardshell case included. The banjo is in near mint condition and is 100% original except for the new strings, Remo head, and Scorpion bridge. The banjo is immaculate without a single scratch or blemish except for some light tarnish on the armrest as is to be expected. I do no not have the original bridge. Professionally set up with spikes professionally installed at 7th and 9th frets.
The banjo frets effortlessly and has a very balanced tone up and down the neck with sparkling highs and deep bass. It definitely holds its own on stage or in a jam session.
This banjo has a select mahogany neck, bound mahogany resonator with inlaid double concentric rings, a cast bell-bronze tone ring, deluxe 3-ply rock maple rim, double coordinator rods, a single-piece die-cast flange, Presto tailpiece, armrest, and Gotoh tuners, and triple nickel-plated hardware. Hand-cut mother-of-pearl inlays are laid out in the Flying Eagle pattern on the ebony fingerboard and peghead overlay.
The following are included in this sale:
• 2013 Gold Star GF-100FE Banjo
• DrumDial precision drum tuner
• (1) new 5/8" Scorpion bridge (maple & ebony)
• (1) new .656 Sullivan Roasted Maple bridge (maple & ebony)
• (1) new 5/8" Desert Rose Vintage Z bridge (maple & ebony)
• One set of new GHS light gauge strings in original packaging
No trades. If interested, please email me through the Hangout. Thank you for looking